The Fall Season has finally came, and aren’t you just dying to settle in to the autumn spirit? Here’s 10 things to help you have a fun Fall!
- Carve some pumpkins! (picture of pumpkins, or something…) It could be a spooky spirit, a fashionable fruit, or even a perfectly painted pumpkin. It’s your pumpkin, mister. Do whatever you want!
- Get lost in a corn maze! Grab your buddies and book it to the nearest corn maze to have some Fall-fashioned fun! From the horror fans to the scaredy-cats, a corn maze can be just right for you! Wait, but don’t actually get lost.
- Dress up for Halloween! You’re crazy if you don’t find dressing up as a monster, witch, or zombie even remotely fun. The costume could be a last minute cat with eye-liner drawn whiskers, or an elaborate cosplay. Have fun! Just because we’re teens, doesn’t mean that we can’t play pretend for one day!
- Spookify your life! Run to Netflix, Walmart, or even the library to find the thriller for you! These stories don’t have to be straight up horror. It’s your life; you decide what level of spooky you are!
- Hit up a party! It could be an organized school function, a movie night in your pal’s basement, or an introvert party in your bedroom. Trick-or-treat yourself.